Multimedia & Internet Communications Research Laboratory
Mission: Develop effective multimedia and Internet communications theories and practice.
Aim: Generate new knowledge in applications of multimedia and Internet communications through application-oriented research. Apply this knowledge to:
- Develop meta-design frameworks for advanced multimedia and Internet communications systems.
- Enhance teaching and learning with effective use of multimedia and Internet technologies.
- Improve usability of multimedia and Internet communications systems and tools.
- Usability Research Facility - Webcam View | Monitor View (Disabled When Experiment in Progress)
- About the Usability Research Facility: The Usability Research Facility was setup under the guidance of Assoc. Prof. Nalin Sharda in the School of Computer Science and Mathematics. This faculty has been used by Mr. Mladen Georgievski for his Ph.D., by Ms. Christine Soriano for Honours thesis, and by others for M.Sc. projects. Based on the work done in this area Christine and Mladen have been offered very good jobs by Stamford Interactive, a leading Usability Testing company in Melbourne.